LAKE EUFAULA DINING GUIDE
Lake Eufaula Dining Guide
We've got a list of restaurants near Lake Eufaula, OK for you to check out. Whether you're looking for the best picnic location or a delicious breakfast, you're going to want to add these great local hot spots to your list! Many of these restaurants could use our support to make a comeback from a tough year.
Burgers Near Lake Eufaula, OK
There's nothing quite like a juicy burger after a day of fun and sun at the lake. Luckily, we have some great options to grab a tasty burger.
- Flavors Grill Try the Mushroom Swiss Burger...you won't be disappointed!
- Boomarang Fun atmosphere and a Cheeseburger that will leave you salivating. You can even meet Elvis!
- PJ's Diner Classic burgers and fries as well as delicious veggie burgers!
BREAKFAST SPOTS NEAR LAKE EUFAULA, OK
They say it's the most important meal of the day, so make it a good one! You won't be disappointed with these great breakfast spots near Lake Eufaula.
- I Smell Bacon! Get there early so you don't miss out on the homemade Biscuits & Gravy- yum.
- High Street Coffee Try the Ironhead Mocha coffee & a stack of Nutella & Strawberries waffles! (They even have gluten free
- The Landing Cafe- No.9 Come feast your eyes on the "bigger than your head" Pancakes!
- Over the Top Nutrition & Energy- An assortment of tea, shakes, jello shots, donuts and waffles! Shakes can be a meal replacement and tea can add energy when you add Herbalife products to the mix. For delivery, curbside or pickup call (918)617-2416.
If you could taste summer, it would definitely taste like an ice cold sweet treat from one of these Eufaula dining options.
- Lake Trash Treatz Check out their gourmet snow cone menu and be sure to try our personal favorite- the "Yeti's Dream" and don't forget to "make it dirty" by adding bits of cheesecake!
- Lake Bums Snack Shack Another great option for snow cones near Lake Eufaula
- Braum’s This Oklahoma classic needs no introduction. Swing through the drive through for a double dip, hot fudge sundae or stock up on ice cream, cones and toppings to have your own ice cream party from the comfort of your lake home!
- Sonic Drive-In Another classic...try the Strawberry Ice Cream Slush for a refreshing concoction that is sure to satisfy!
- Mama Tig's Gelato- This popular, Italian frozen dessert is the perfect treat after a wood fired pizza from Mama Tig's. Don't miss Mama Tig's dessert pizza for another delicious treat.
PACK A PICNIC
Take your food to go and enjoy a picnic while the weather is nice. Here are some of the very best places to visit for your next picnic at Lake Eufaula.
- Lake Eufaula State Park
- No. 9 Landing
- Picnic Area (across from old Stuffed Olive)
- Eufaula Cove Pavilion
- Eufaula Dam Overlook
Nothing works up an appetite quite like a day of fun in the sun and nothing fills up your belly quite like a good BBQ meal with all the fixins'!
- Smoke Ring BBQ Eat the Big Hoss and quench your thirst with a cold glass of Iced Tea.
- Dani Jo’s BBQ After a day on the lake, the Rib Dinner will hit the spot!
- Watt's BBQ You can't go wrong with a sliced Brisket Sandwich and cold beer to get on lake time.
When you're in the mood for Chinese take-out or even to dine in, check out:
- Little China Chinese Restaurant Stop by for local flavor and enjoy the hot & fresh Buffet.
- Lin Cuisine-Checotah Great menu- made to order with health-conscious options and is always great for take-out!
Photo courtesy of Mama Tig's
Sometimes when you're at the lake, you just want something quick, easy and delicious, like pizza! Skip the cooking and dishes and order pizza from one of these hot spots!
- Mama Tig's Wood Fired Pizza Visit this local Eufaula favorite at their new Downtown Eufaula location or at Carlton Landing for one-of-a-kind, wood fired, gourmet pizzas. Be sure to check their Facebook for updated hours and specials.
- Simple Simons- Texanna Road The Alpine Sticks and a simple Pepperoni Pizza will curb any pizza craving.
- Gambino’s Family-friendly atmosphere, excellent salad bar and hot, delicious pizza
- Chaney's Pizza Definitely order the Parmesan Cheese Sticks and take advantage of their in-town delivery.
Chicken fried steak, nachos, fried catfish and fried green tomatoes are just a few of the mouthwatering items you will find on the menu at these great stops near the lake.
- Dobber’s Roadhouse Something for every palate and don't leave without ordering the Cast Iron Cookie!
- Shelly's Stigler Cafe Old-fashioned diner food and you must have the good ole' Chicken Fried Steak.
- Anglers Cafe The daily specials are sure to please and friendly customer service.
- Rebel's Diner The Smothered Pork Chops are "slap your Daddy" good!
- Country Cafe Enterprise Be sure to stop in and try the hand-breaded chicken strips, all-you-can-eat Catfish & Fried Pies of every flavor.
LET'S DO LUNCH
For the perfect business lunch or even just lunch with the girls, check out these local lunch hang-outs for a delicious meal and unique atmosphere.
- Eufaula Flower Shoppe & Cafe Satisfy your taste buds with the Chicken Salad on Croissant and delicious soups.
- Last Stop This is your one-stop-shop for an excellent selection of homemade eats and fun lake apparel!
- Miss M's Tea Room Mmmm...the homemade Quiche and Potato Soup is oh-so delish!
- LaKe Country Diner You won't want to miss the delicious Reuben Sandwich & Hand-Cut Fries.
DINNER OUT ON THE TOWN
Date night will be a hit at any of these popular restaurants near the lake!
- E’s Hideaway A fan-favorite is the Bacon Chicken Tortellini and finish with their awesome Bread Pudding with Rum Sauce!
- June's Restaurant Winner, winner chicken dinner! You can't go wrong with their famous, hand-breaded chicken chunks.
- La Finca Mexican Grill Delicious, authentic Mexican food with fresh guacamole, yummy queso & magnificent margaritas!
BAR & GRILL DINING AT LAKE EUFAULA
Let your hair down and enjoy a drink while you enjoy live music or play a game of pool or darts. You're sure to have a great time at any one of these fun, local hot spots!
- Beaver Bar & Grill Great variety of craft & domestic draft beers and a Bloody Mary to die for!
- Inside Out Bar Great music and great libations! You don't want to miss Friday night karaoke!
When you're in the mood to take your food to go but want to experience something besides the typical fast food, check out these local food trucks (Facebook pages linked below for specific hours and locations).
- Hanging 8- Delicious BBQ done right, check their Facebook page for food truck hours and locations.
- Los Perez Tacos- Choose from a variety of authentic Mexican treats including Street Tacos, Burritos, Tortas Quesadillas, etc. Check their Facebook page for updates on hours and location, new additions to the menu, and more.
- Bud’s- Carlton Landing - Visit the Bud's airstream location at Carlton Landing for a delicious frozen treat.
- Newman’s Firehouse BBQ - Mouthwatering BBQ nachos, strawberry lemonade, brisket and pulled pork sandwiches, check Facebook for hours and locations
Whether you're hosting a big party or just need to stock the bar, you will find friendly service and a great selection at these local liquor stores.
- Xtreme Liquor II Excellent selection of wines, beer & spirits right off the water at Eufaula Cove!
- Pat’s Liquor Store This Alamo look-a-like has a great assortment for all your libation needs serving Eufaula for over 60 years.
- 69 Liquor Central location and something for all!
LOCAL EUFAULA FOOD DELIVERY
Many restaurants in the Eufaula area have seasonal hours. Please check the website or call ahead to find out specific hours when you're planning a visit!
We've created this printable guide for your convenience; keep one in your car and one at home for quick reference.